The types of Data that we collect depend on the circumstances of collection and on the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken. Generally, you can access and browse our websites without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
Personal Data may be collected from you in one or more of the following ways:
- When you post a feedback or interact with our representatives, e.g. via emails or telephone calls;
- When you request that we contact you;
- When you respond to our promotions, campaigns or other initiatives or attend our events;
- When you input your personal information and other data into forms or data fields on our website;
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
Unless permitted by applicable laws, we will not collect Personal Data without your consent.
Your Personal Data may be collected, used and/or disclosed for the following purposes:
- To provide goods and services to you;
- To respond and deal with enquiries, complaints and other customer-care matters or otherwise communicate with you;
- For other purposes for which we have obtained your consent; and
- For any other purposes reasonably necessary, ancillary or related to the above specified purposes.
Except where explicitly permitted or required by law, or provided in this policy, personal information about you will not otherwise be shared without your permission.
We shall endeavour to protect your Personal Data in our possession or control against risks of unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction, through reasonable and appropriate security measures. We strive to ensure that our systems are secure and that they meet industry standards. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate security measures and safeguard procedures for the Personal Data we collect. Notwithstanding our security measures for protecting your Personal Data, you acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and by providing your Personal Data, you are transmitting information at your own risk.
We shall retain your Personal Data for as long as you use our products or services and it is necessarily required or relevant for business or legal purposes.
When destroying Personal Data, we shall take commercially reasonable and technically possible measures to make the data irrecoverable or irreproducible in accordance with the applicable laws.
We have appointed Data Protection Officer(s) to oversee our compliance with the Act. If you have any query, request or feedback relating to your Personal Data, please contact us at the following:
The Office of the Data Protection OfficerEmail: email@example.com